Friday, August 31, 2007

Dyslexics of the world, Untie!

I am increasingly noticing that some parts of some of my emails are incoherent gibberish. I realize this when I get a reply to my email and I have a chance to look at what I wrote. So far I have been lucky that it's only 1-2 sentences in the whole email, and the message still comes through clearly in the rest of the email.

I think I know the reason why this happens. I am often multitasking. And I often go back and change some words in my email. The multi-tasking implies that I leave a mail I am composing halfway to go to another task. And then I come back to the email and change a few words that I wrote before and add some more. And I also plan to make some more changes before I switch to another task. By the time I get back to the email again, I've forgotten those changes and started on a new set. And this cycle happens a few times before I send the email out.

The end result is that I make changes that don't coherently fit the rest of the sentence or the of again making going that mistakje here nowl as you can see.

Has anyone else faced this problem?
Save to Del.Icio.us Digg This Submit to Reddit Stumble this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home